Thursday, September 8, 2011

That was awesome :D

I think that was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. I went into Pandemonium (a local game store) yesterday, where the manager was calling the cops to report that they had accidentally bought stolen property. Anyways, some guys had broken into a store in Danvers and stole some old Mox cards etc, and sold them to Pandemonium. Anyways, the policeman came quickly and started doing a police report and gathering all of the details, including getting the files from the store's surveillance camera, basically insuring that the criminals would be found. The policeman then said that he would have to hold on to the cards, and asked if he could borrow a few sleeves to keep them safe. After the manager gave him the cards, the policeman looked at them for a few seconds and then said, "I used to play a ton during this set!" Then the policeman starting going on about his awesome deck back in the day, and how he used to destroy with fireball, resulting in a police report strangely becoming a conversation about Magic: the Gathering. That made my day. ^ ^

2 comments:

  1. Question, what email/facebook or whatever do you use? I'd like to ask a few things for my deck...

    ReplyDelete